Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Dungeon decor


I picked up Artifacts Set 2 for Mage Knight Dungeons on the secondary market, and I really like the look of these prepainted pieces. I plan on using them for terrain and/or objectives for Melee/Wizard, Frostgrave, Ghost Archipelago, and similar games. 

You can never have too much scatter terrain in your skirmish games, and this set even came with some rules for special game effects that I will try to port over to my own scenarios.

As you can see from my Warhammer Saurus hero (used as a Heritor for Ghost Archipelago), these castings are the right scale and style for dungeon crawls. I hope to see them in action soon.

3 comments:

Ski said...

Oh man, Mage Knight Dungeons. That was a fun little game!

Cools pick-ups. They're very nice.

RFord said...

A blast from the past. I think I still have this set stored away somewhere. Time to find it and spring it on my players!

Desert Scribe said...

I just wish I had picked this stuff up back when it first came out.