Sunday, May 31, 2020

Gaslands game

Last week when I asked my wife if she wanted to play a game with me, I was pleasantly surprised when she requested that we play Gaslands. She took the team Born To Be Wild, while I played Blues Brothers.
The scenario was Death Race, and with no weapons till going through the gate, my spouse took advantage of the huge tires of the monster truck Heavy Metal Thunder to run over Elwood.
My pickup still managed to reach the first gate before anyone else, and used its arc lightning projector to take out Smokin' Lighting, while slightly damaging my teammate Jake.
Jake then swung around wide toward the second gate, while Elwood rammed Heavy Metal Thunder.
Of course, my pickup was done for the turn, and the monster truck was able to crush it again.
Then my wife's beat up old pickup, Motor Runnin', t-boned my nice, modern truck.
This was enough to wreck Elwood, which of course exploded!
The blast damaged Motor Runnin' and sent it out of control, where it slammed into Heavy Metal Thunder!
With those two vehicles tangled up with each other, there was nothing stopping Jake from reaching the finish line, so we called the game.
It was a good time playing, although it took a little longer than my wife preferred. Still, she had fun and said she will play again someday.

1 comment:

pancerni said...

My wife played AD1666 with me, said it was a long game, she likes short ones. But, she also said maybe she'd play again, so there is that. I Liked your vehicle names.