Friday, January 22, 2021

I didn't say they'd be big minis

In my ongoing attempt to complete at least one miniature each week, I finished up these three smaller figures, some of the familiars from Reaper's Bones line of miniatures. Ostensibly 28 mm scale, they're smaller than the human figures from that range, and therefore easier and quicker to paint. Also, I don't have to worry about clothing and equipment.

I like the way this three-eyed gremlin turned out, especially the expression on his (her? its?) face.
You can't really see the details in these photos, but this cthuloid being looks good with the color-shifting paints I used.
And I'm not sure why this flame sprite is so curvaceous, but some various bright colors make this fig stand out.
I don't know when I will game with these figures, or what I'll use them for, but I'm really enjoying the progress as I work my way through all these unpainted minis. Until next week!

5 comments:

pancerni said...

Nice work on the figures and sticking to your plan. I can see those figs on the new boards you made.

Gonsalvo said...

I could see plenty of uses for them!

Teddy KGB said...

I'm impressed with the quality of work.

Maj. Guiscard said...

It's all about establishing consistency, right?
That's great progress

Desert Scribe said...

Thanks, everyone! I appreciate the comments; it's additional motivation.