Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Moar buildings!

Because I can't stop impulse buying when I get a new idea for a gaming project, I bought some more Monopoly buildings to use as city terrain on four-inch hexes in games of OGRE/GEV.  These pieces are from the Monopoly: Here and Now World Edition.
I like the different architectural styles of the various houses, which will let me avoid monotonous-looking suburbs for Monopolis.  And the hotels will add to the urban look of my downtown hexes.  Now to get a large hex gaming mat and some separate wooden hexes to mount these buildings.

5 comments:

BROODE said...

Great idea! I look forward to seeing photos of your completed terrain hexes.

Nobody667 said...

This is going to be awesome when complete! I can't wait to see the final setup!

ECW 40mm Project said...

What are the purple / pink tall hotel buildings from?

Desert Scribe said...

Hey there! Those buildings look red in person, and they're from the Monopoly World Edition.

ECW 40mm Project said...

I can't seem to find the tall red buildings - can you link me to where you got them?