Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Structures for Zombieville

From last year, here are a couple of structures my brother and I are working on for his Zombieville table. 
As you can see in these before pictures, this church started out as a Christmas village decoration. 
Paint the snow green, touch up the stained glass windows, and you've got a building that isn't quite as seasonal, and can be used in a game with 28mm figures.
There's also this three-level parking garage from an MDF kit. As the top two floors are removable, this structure should make for some interesting battles.
We haven't actually playtested my brother's scenario yet, but the game will certainly have plenty of scenery to interact with.

4 comments:

Gonsalvo said...

Clever terrain ideas!

The Happy Whisk said...

Zombieville. I love it.

PS: Hello to your honey bunny from me. Is she coming back to blogging?

Desert Scribe said...

Thanks, y'all!

Whisk, I've told my wife she needs to start blogging again, and I think she agrees.

The Happy Whisk said...

So great to read. Thanks for letting me know.