Monday, November 25, 2013

HotT tournament at MillCon

Saturday night at Millennium Con was the Hordes of the Things tournament, billed as the Texas Championship.  Because the tourney was for 15mm scale armies, I had to borrow one of Blake's.  He loaned me one of his several dwarven armies.
My first opponent was Wayne and his orc and goblin army, which I ended up defeating.  My second game ended in a draw.
Meanwhile, there were other goblin armies battling various other 15mm creatures.
My final game was against Grant, using another one of Blake's dwarf armies.  We fought a tough battle that also ended in a draw.
Grant took first place in the tournament, while I came in second.  My prize was this nifty chainmail dice bag.
It was fun playing HotT, but I want to play some 60mm games so I can use my own armies.

3 comments:

HoldFast said...

You forgot the 1st Inaugural 'OOPS!' award.

Colgar6 said...

Well done for coming 2nd (even if it was with teeny figures :-) )!

Gonsalvo said...

Cl.early you need to organize a larger scale tournament for nwext year! :-)