Monday, July 14, 2014

Mobile CP for Ogre

Behold the newest addition to my collection of Ogre/GEV minis.  OK, it's actually a Battletech design, but it will work just fine in battles of Ogre as well.
The BT designation is "Mobile Headquarters," which means it's not a stretch to use it as a mobile command post in Ogre.
I realize the canon mobile CP is a tracked, not a wheeled, vehicle.  But it's my game, and I'm gonna go with this mini.  In particular, this unit will lead one side in my Siege of Monopolis scenario that I'm working on.
As you can see, it scales nicely with the official miniatures from the game, and it will fit in even better once I paint it.  Anyone else use other lines of minis with Ogre, or vice-versa?

2 comments:

J Womack, Esq. said...

I have been considering the same thing - using some of the BattleTech vehicles for OGRE. Looks good to me!

Sean said...

Just checking in. The stuff you are assembling to play OGRE with miniatures looks great.