Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Taking up Kings of War

Wow, September's over, and I managed to avoid posting a single blog entry.
Anyway, here are some work-in-progress shots of my latest project: a Lizardmen army for Oldhammer/Salamanders army for Kings of War. I like getting my minis cheap, and using them for more than one game.
The figures above are not my paint job; I got them already painted from eBay. Below are some more I've based and need to prime that came from my Half-Price Books score.
I may also use some of these guys for Hordes of the Things as well as Book of War. As I said, I like to get mileage from my figs.

2 comments:

Ski said...

Dems is Skinks! Nice pickup - I used to have quite the horde of them.

24_Cigarettes said...

skimks with poisoned short bows = happy player I hope you get the mileage from them you're looking for