Tuesday, September 6, 2016

More Oldhammer goodness

Once again, I had an opportunity to buy this Warhammer Armies book for WHFB 3rd edition, but I left it on the shelf. Months later, I was in the same game store, and of course it had vanished from where I last saw it. I lamented the fact that I had let this old-school find slip through my fingers.

So imagine my delight when I found this very volume a few shelves over. I took that as a sign that the purchase was meant to be, and I snagged this. Now to get an army put together and find an opponent to play some Oldhammer.

3 comments:

Maj. Guiscard said...

Welcome back!

Don M said...

Yeah one of the oddies but goodies I still have that along with the really badly bound hard cover rules and Warhammer Siege.

Desert Scribe said...

Thanks, Major!

Don, maybe we should try for a game of Oldhammer some time. Are you gonna be at Millennium Con this year?