Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Assorted Frostgravery

It's taken me awhile to get around to posting them, but behold some photos from previous games of Frostgrave. I've been fortunate enough to find a group and play on a regular basis for several months now.
The battle against the snowman was part of a playtest back in early December for Jon's scenario, Santa's Slay Ride. I was using borrowed figures at the time.
Two weeks after the Eclipse scenario, we played the next part of the Lich Lord campaign, which involved a frozen river. Here you can see my warband, split into two groups, about to walk out onto the icy waterway.
Yosef did a fantastic job making the terrain for this game, with looming riverbanks, ice floes, and lots of derelict watercraft.
Finally, last week's campaign game involved fighting the Lich Lord's cultists, who were guarding a treasure-filled wagon. Some ghouls also showed up, but a couple of Wall spells kept them at bay.
I'm really looking forward to playing Frostgrave again soon. I'll try to post the photos a little more quickly next time.

No comments: