Monday, April 29, 2013

Mounted units in HotT

As you can see, my Hordes of the Things opponents such as Johnny with his Romans and Mark with his GW Empire have several conventional mounted elements in their HotT armies.  Indeed, my skeleton army is entirely foot--Lurker, Magician, Artillery, Spears, and Shooters.
While I do use primarily mounted elements in my Sons of Muspel army, they're Behemoths and Beasts, as opposed to "conventional" mounted such as Knights or Riders. 

What about you, dear readers?  Do you prefer mainly foot armies, mainly mounted, or a mix?  Or something different, like aerials?

2 comments:

Colgar6 said...

Hmm. I have a variety - none of my HotT armies are exclusively one thing or the other, though all lean towards a different theme.

da Baron said...

I typically have a mix of foot and mounted for most of my HotT armies. I have one army which is mounted-heavy – my Bug Army – with (2) Behemoths, a Hero and up to (5) Riders, though I do not usually take that many riders. The Behemoths are based such that I can also use them as Knights.