Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Starships: More Avarians

Before I got sick, I painted some more Avarian spaceships--a septet of starbombers and a pair of stellar cruisers for Starfleet Wars and/or Galactic Knights
So far I haven't had a chance to use these Buzzard-class SBs in play.
The Avarian starbomber's outline reminds me of the U.S. Air Force's F-15 Eagle.
These Hawk-class stellar cruisers (along with their sister ships) saw action in the Battle of Vertex as part of the Homeworld Fleet.
I hope to get more ships finished and get in more gaming soon.

3 comments:

HoldFast said...

I really like the Avarian ship designs!

Jason said...

The stellar cruisers remind me of the colony ships from Master of Orion II.

pahoota said...

I'm in my mid thirties but seeing those Star-Bombers I still can't help going "fwhoooosh!" under my breath. Cool minis and effective paint-job!