Monday, December 27, 2010

The Blogs of War Don't Capitulate

The Blogs of War, "A list of 948 wargames blogs - any period, any scale," aggregates wargaming-related blogs, listing new posts from each blog it adds to its list.  Well, yesterday I noticed some visitors had boarded the Dreadnought from Blogs of War.  I went over there to check and, sure enough, earlier this month Blogs of War added Super Galactic Dreadnought to its blogroll. 

Thanks, folks!  I'm greatful for being added, and I'm also thankful for the service this site provides wargamers, helping us find others with similar gaming interests.  Blogs of War is a great resource for gamers of all genres--I've added a couple of blogs I found on it to my own blogroll--and I encourage you to check it out.

Oh, and the title of this post is a reference to a (post-Roger Waters) Pink Floyd song that comes into my head every time I see the name of that blog.

No comments: