Saturday, August 13, 2011

Missing ship stats

I need stats for the Valiant-class galactic dreadnought.
I came across a problem as I was compiling a list of of all ships and stats for Starfleet Wars:  There's not a listing for the Valiant-class galactic dreadnought anywhere.  It's not in the main rulebook; I didn't see it in the SfW supplement, and I couldn't find it in the Observer's Directory & ID Manual

Then I remembered; a few months ago, maxmike mentioned in this comment that Superior Models released the Terran Valiant--and its Carnivoran-equivalent, the Jaguar--right as the miniatures company was going out of business.  He said the only source of stats for these ships was a retail flyer from the manufacturer, long since lost in the mists of time.

So, anyone have a copy of that Superior handout with the new ship stats?  Since the answer is probably "no," how about suggestions for statting out the Val (and the Jag) for Starfleet Wars?

No comments: