Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Since everyone else is doing it ...

This post at Grognardia told me to take a picture of my gaming bookshelf, so I did.  Although the author asks for the books we reference when writing and/or gaming, most of my gaming is miniatures these days, and those books are in the closet with the minis, not on the shelf.
Most of the gaming stuff I acquired during the time I was away from the hobby, except as a reader--although the shelves contain quite a few recent finds as well.  Note that there's not just gaming material on these shelves; there are also sci-fi novels, comic books, and even SF art books. 
I have to confess that I don't usually do much playing from these books.  I read the various tomes and adventures mostly for relaxation and inspiration, although I do consult them to look up an esoteric rule every now and then.  And yes, that's a Trapper Keeper, where I stashed all my characters and dungeons I created as a kid!  Anyone else have one of those?

No comments: