Sunday, November 4, 2012

Some more toys

My latest minis purchases off of ebay: more vintage Citadel Warhammer skeletons.  So much character in these sculpts!  I just can't seem to get enough of these guys, even though I still have the majority of them unpainted in the closet. 

Still, I will add these to my Nightmare Legion army, mostly as Blades elements.  However, I do have a couple more with ranged weapons to make some more Shooters--check out the two minis on the far right.  The bottom figure has a blunderbuss, and the top skeleton has an M-16.  That's right, I snagged a another Rambones figure.  I need to get them painted and based.

Frankly, I'm surprised I even won the two auctions for these figures.  I bid just over the starting price, and no one else even tried to bid on the miniatures.  With combined shipping, I paid less than $1.40 each for some classic figures.  Anyone else get any good deals lately?

No comments: