Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Into the Valley of Og

Here's another game I missed out on at Millenniumcon last weekend--Valley of Og.  This was a fantastic-looking game board, with everything so green.
Unfortunately, while I got plenty of photos of the terrain, I didn't snap any pics of the figures, since I was at the table long before the game began (at the same time I was running my own event).
The scenario was a caveman-megafauna-type adventure; the rules were a blend of Two Hour Wargames' Lost Lands and a roleplaying game called Land of Og.
One interesting requirement imposed by the referee was that players could only use a limited number of words to communicate with each other--words like "fire", "run", and "thing".
I didn't get a chance to see the game in action, but it sounds like it would have been fun to play.

1 comment:

Black Vulmea said...

That sounds like a hoot - and what a great job on the terrain.