Sunday, July 28, 2013

GuadaComaCon update

Just a reminder that GuadaComaCon will take place Saturday, August 17.  Admission is FREE--that's right, no cost--for all-day gaming at the New Braunfels Convention Center.

Some of the games on the schedule include Star Navy, Song of Blades & Heroes, a Hordes of the Things tournament, Axles & Alloys (a car-to-car combat game based on Full Thrust rules), either a Battle of Hoth or a battle of Helm's Deep game, and more.

There's still game slots available, so if you're interested in running something, let me know. And remember, it's FREE!

3 comments:

New Big Dragon said...

I was thinking about running a reworked playtest of my Catacombs of Kadmos adventure (BX/LL, into level characters), but haven't figured out if I'll be heading down yet or not (from Dallas). I'll try to give you an update soon. Also, I'm not sure if there's a place to reach out and see if there are interested players for this (I have none lined up at the moment).

New Big Dragon said...

Turns out my schedule is not going to allow me to get down to the con this year, but I'm definitely going to plan for it next year. Sorry about that.

Don M said...

What time does it start?