AUG. 14 Update: More minis, RPG details (see also comments)
AUG. 13 Update: More RPGs added
SCHEDULED GAMES (times subject to change)
- Prime Directive (GURPS Star Trek; 6 players): 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Axles & Alloys (vehicle combat based on Full Thrust rules; 6 players; minis provided): 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Bethorm: the Plane of Tekumel (fantasy roleplaying with pregenerated characters; 6 players) GMed by artist and game designer Jeff Dee: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Warhammer 40,000 mega battle (unlimited players; bring a 1500-point list army and a 2000-point list army; painted models suggested): 10 a.m. meet; play from 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- 5150: Star Navy (Two Hour Wargames spaceship combat; 6 players; all miniatures supplied or bring your own): 2 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Cavemaster (paleolithic RPG with Talzhemir Mrr; 6 players): 2 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Flames of War (WWII miniatures; 4 or 5 players): 2 p.m.-6 p.m.
- HOTT-Hammer tournament (Hordes of the Things fantasy rules; unlimited players; loaner armies available): 3 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Battle of Hoth (using FUBAR rules; 4 players): 6 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Song of Blades and Heroes (generic fantasy skirmish; 6 players): 6 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Swords & Wizardry (old-school fantasy) with game designer Dennis Sustarre: 6 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Close Action (sailing combat game): 6 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Other games to be announced
- Open gaming: all day