Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Under my tree

Although this arrived on Boxing Day, it technically isn't a Christmas gift to me. Instead, it is the result of my pledge in last spring's Kickstarter for Escape The Dark Castle expansions. I was hoping to get it prior to the holiday, but due to tardy shipping it did not show up on my doorstep until today.

Getting my order today made me feel like a kid again, as I opened up a new game and reading the instructions. I'm looking forward to sorting everything into the big collectors box--and, of course, playing some games with the new characters, items, events, and components! I guess I will consider this my Christmas present after all.

3 comments:

Gonsalvo said...

I seriously considered getting this fine looking product after your recommendation, but finally had to admit I had spent too much on my hobby already this year!

Enjoy!

Desert Scribe said...

They have the base game back in print, so if you get a chance to buy Escape the Dark Castle in 2019, you should get it!

Gonsalvo said...

Thanks for the heads up!