Friday, June 30, 2023

Mounted Bretonnian Sorceress

One of my painting accomplishments last year was this Mounted Bretonnian Sorceress from fifth edition Warhammer Fantasy.
I haven't played that game; however, she worked great as a mounted human spellcaster for my first Oathmark army.
I enjoyed painting up the Lady Monique de Ville, and I used her in many Oathmark battles, where her Sieze the Initiative spell helped my kingdom triumph against their foes.
I accquired this figure a few years back secondhand, from a vendor at MillenniumCon. 
I could have kept her in the blister pack as a collectible or for resale, but where's the fun in that?
She belongs on the tabletop, as do all the miniatures I've bought over the years--and these days, some of them are actually seeing action!
I know it's not perfect close-up, but on the tabletop against my oponents, this casting looks great!

1 comment:

pancerni said...

I applaud your decision to play with the miniature. That is what it is all about. Besides, she looks cool.