Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Yet another OGRE delay

From Evil Stevie himself comes the news that the Designer's Edition of OGRE, originally supposed to be ready in time for Christmas will not see daylight until later next year.  Bummer.  I'm looking forward to the revised game--especially the maps, which you can combine to make a really big battlefield.  Here's looking to 2013.

At least I didn't contribute to the Kickstarter project, so I'm not as on edge as backers surely are.  Readers, what are your thoughts on this news?  Did you put money into it, or were you waiting on the actual product like me?

1 comment:

Colgar6 said...

Ah, I would love to have an Ogre miniature, like the one pictured, but I didn't see the kickstarter. Even if I had, it sounds like the lead time is too long to be comfortable for me. I could handle 2 or 3 months, but not 6-9 or more!