Saturday, February 2, 2019

Of frog demons and space stations

A couple of recent purchases arrived in the mail this week, and I thought I would share them with you:
First in my mailbox was What Ho, Frog Demons!, an adventure for old-school D&D by my buddy Chris from the Hill Cantons (read more about this product on the blog). I don't think our tabletop group did much more than march past the pre-publication version of this dungeon, and the book itself has a lot more packed than even the campaign players saw, with some great art. My favorite is Preved!, the War Bear who likes to shout his own name.
I also received this Mace-class space station for the Terran fleet from Monday Knight Productions. This will make a nice objective for the next time I play a game of Starfleet Wars or Galactic Knights, and I'm looking forward to painting it up.

Anyone else get anything cool lately?

6 comments:

Chris Kutalik said...

Y'all were the first into the Frog Demon Temple--I basically had to improv all of its contents for the session. But I mainly remember y'all (wisely) running from the frog demons that animated off the mural.

Desert Scribe said...

Thanks! I had forgotten that. You should run this adventure (or part of it) at ChupacabraCon in May.

Tom said...

"Anyone else get anything cool lately?"

Planes. I have become hooked on Wings of Glory and just got a stash of WWI fighters for it.

Maj. Guiscard said...

Great score on the Space Station. I really enjoy that that there are stil blisters out there with items from old treasured games.

Gonsalvo said...

That Mace space station is a nice item; I have one in my collection from 30 years ago!

Unknown said...

Yup!