Monday, February 18, 2019

One more car for Gaslands

You might have noticed a new vehicle of mine in last week's Gaslands debut: This is a Batmobile from the DC Justice League line, with a pretty minimal repaint. 
All I did was take the car apart, spray everything but the wheels and windshield flat black, and then do a little drybrush work.
The body of this vehicle was drybrushed in a couple of shades of metallic gold, and I just hit the cannon on top with some metallic gunmetal gray.
I then glued everything back together, leaving the gun turret free to rotate. I made sure to glue the wheels, so the car won't start rolling off during a game of Gaslands.
In game terms, I will use this as a performance car, and give it enough equipment to bring it to 50 cans--typically the cost of an entire race team.
It will be interesting to see how a single expensive vehicle competes against teams of multiple (less costly) vehicles.

No comments: