Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Starships: miscellaneous

Rounding out my gallery of spaceship pictures, I have an eclectic group of vessels which gave me a chance to add some variety to my various paint jobs.
These starships are from three different lines of minis:
I haven't had a chance to use any of these models in a game, but I have some ideas: The SD ships would make nice luxury yachts, and the SF minis could make a great recurring group of sometime allies/sometime adversaries.  The starbombers can serve as pirates or, if I ever get my starship campaign up and running, players' ships.
Oh, and I apologize for the lack of visible detail on the lighter-colored ships.  The flash really washed everything out, and my rudimentary photo editing skills (and software) couldn't do much to salvage it.
This might be the last installment of Sunday Starships for awhile; although I have additional spaceships to show you, none of them are painted yet.  And I doubt I'll have time before the South Texas Mini-Con next week--but I should have plenty of pictures from that, so stay tuned!

No comments: